Hotel Eden Paris, no need to choose between business and relaxation
WE HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!
DESPITE THE CONFINEMENT THIS HAVEN OF PEACE IN PARIS REMAINS OPEN
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU
Hotel Eden Paris is exactly like the one you've always dreamt of yet never even imagined that this dream would come true!
That hotel one with the flower-filled garden in the heart of Paris, a haven of tranquillity yet close to the action of the city.
The hotel that has integrated nature into its design to offer an array of different atmospheres of plants, forests and minerals.
The hotel that’s a stone's throw from the Metro on which you can easily explore the whole of Paris, from its business district to the main tourist attractions.
That hotel that no longer makes you choose between a place for business or leisure, but offers you the perfect combination of both...
Now it is your reality: we created it especially for you!
Hotel Eden Paris: Perfect for doing business...
- The Porte de Versailles Exhibition Park and its trade fairs are round the corner
- The Metro is a few metres away: VAUGIRARD station/Line 12 which serves Paris from the north to the south.
- The main business districts are easily accessible: Montparnasse, Issy Val de Seine,la Défense, le Palais des Congrès.
- Wi-Fi is freely available throughout the hotel.
- Our reception is open 24 hours per day.
- We serve a delicious breakfast to prepare you for the day ahead (served in your room, the restaurant or in our garden)
- A seminar room that can accommodate up to 10 people closed during the Covid period
… and perfect for lazing around!
- 37 charming rooms decorated in a delightful fifties style, available in 6 versions (sun-drenched, tropical and tangy)
- A tree and flower-filled garden all year round to enjoy a drink or take a break
- A bar (closed during COVID) and bar service on the ground floor
- A hammam and fitness suite so that you can let off steam and unwind
- A pleasant, commercial area packed with great restaurants, inviting terraces and mouthwatering markets
*whose charms left their mark on Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie who made this their home during their stay in Paris.