Hotel Eden Paris: treat yourself!
Hotel Eden Paris is a sheer paradise with its pleasant oases, cosy hideaways and other intimate cocoons. After all, relaxation is no sin!
Hotel Eden Paris: Breathe in, breathe out, unwind...
- A Garden for nature lovers: this pocket of greenery, bedecked with flowers and leaves all year round, seems free from time and the hustle and bustle of the city. So, it is the ideal place for taking a break, getting some air, sipping a drink or just chilling out. Quirky, with its fun hanging chairs, it closes its doors every evening at 21.00.
- A bar and lounge for fans of stylish comfort and welcoming designs. Settle into a deep, curved armchair and take a moment to read your file, your emails, your travel guide, the daily newspaper.....but most importantly, our bar's menu offering a selection drinks.
- Un Hammam and Sauna (open everyday from 7AM to 11PM), for relaxation junkies: a paradise for unwinding, a temple for relaxation, a kingdom of well-being...There are as many ways to describe this much-loved steam bath as there are ways to enjoy its many benefits. Our spa is accessible by privatization of one hour at a rate of 55 €.
- A Fitness Suite, for energy addicts: work out, clear your head, stay in shape or tone up; all your exercise objectives can be met here. Treadmill, dumbbells, elliptical trainer and cycling bike every muscle is put to work! Goodbye to extra calories, toxins and troubles!
- Within easy reach of the Hotel Eden Paris: restaurants, wine cellars, hair salons, beauty and massage institutes, cinemas, parks, shopping centres....
The use of the spa as well as the massages, is done only by privatization in this period of health crisis. Please contact the hotel before your stay to reserve a time slot.